How to Request Casework Assistance

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office can make an inquiry with a federal agency and request information on your behalf.  While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.  If you would like assistance in dealing with such a matter, please complete a Privacy Release Form and mail it to my Fort Wayne office:

Congressman Marlin Stutzman
1300 S. Harrison St.  Room 3105
Fort Wayne, IN.  46802 

Once your information has been received and processed, you will be contacted with the name of the assigned staff member. 

Please take a minute to look over the two links below for agency specific information and the most common casework questions my office receives.

Casework Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)

Tips for Requesting Casework Assistance

Note: If you want to learn more about my position on a pending or enacted law, please send your written request to my Washington, D. C. office.


Please print out my privacy release form and complete to the best of your knowledge.  In the middle of the form, the office is asking for you to supply specific information pertaining to your claim.  Please make sure to supply me with as much information as possible regarding your case because this is the information that the agency will receive.  For some cases, it is helpful to develop a time line of events.  If you need to attach additional pages, please do so but do NOT include medical records or photographs of your health issues due to HIPAA laws. Please remember that what you put on this form is what the agency sees. They do not contact this office with questions regarding your claim so please be sure to put all of your information and questions on this form or additional pages.    Please make sure to sign and date the form.  The person who I am making the inquiry about must be the person who signs the release.  Please mail or fax the form to my Fort Wayne District Office. Please note:  My office can not do third party inquiries.   Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact my Fort Wayne office.